Looking for a meaningful, lifelong career opportunity? Start with StandardAero. Read on to find out why!
Who we are:
Founded in 1911, StandardAero is a global leader in the aerospace MRO industry. We proudly employ 6000+ professional, administrative and technical experts, in 38 major facilities around the world.
Our award winning corporate culture is exhibited through our positive and dedicated staff, every day!
Here are just some of the reasons what makes us the preferred employer in the aerospace industry:
• Competitive total rewards program
• Fully paid group benefits and company matched pension
• Quarterly and yearly bonuses, based on company set goals
• Extensive aviation related classroom and on job training
• Paid vacation and sick days
• Employee referral program
• Ongoing mentorship and focus on internal promotions
• ISO 9001 and 14001 certified; industry leading safe work environment
• In-house sports teams, clubs and recreational activities
• Global relocation opportunities
• Rewards and recognition for years of service
• Scholarship opportunities for students
• Education reimbursement
StandardAero is presenting an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Partner (12-18 month contract). The Talent Acquisition Partner will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the most qualified talent and is responsible for recruiting professionals and technical candidates with emphasis on Aerospace roles for our Winnipeg site.
If you employ creative, outside-the-box sourcing techniques, are extremely resourceful, are passionate about recruitment and have demonstrated abilities working with business partners, then we want to hear from you!
A day in the life of a Talent Acquisition Partner:
• Identify and implement recruiting strategies, including: direct advertising, job boards, job fairs, unemployment offices, web site career page, social media.
• Provide a full range of recruitment and selection support to the management team to achieve best hiring results that deliver business strategies and goals.
• Must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience meeting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to meet all customer expectations.
• Manage candidates through the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) by reviewing resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
• Conducting first and/or second level interviews for positions.
• Leverage existing professional networks and social media to provide proactive sourcing of candidates.
• Demonstrated experience with recruiting passive candidates
• Knowledge and understanding of commonly used selection assessment tools and ability to provide feedback as required to influence good hiring decisions.
• Liaison between StandardAero & recruitment agencies for contract and permanent placements when required.
• Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate throughout the process.
• Ability to negotiate offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience with competing for top talent.
What you'll need to win:
• University degree in Commerce, Business Administration or related field.
• Three (3) to five (5) years of Human Resources experience, or any similar combination of education and experience.
• Three (3) to five (5) years of corporate recruitment experience.
• Experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for sourcing, tracking, and managing the candidate workflow. PeopleFluent experience is a plus.
• Proficient with MS Office Suite.
• Previous experience recruiting for postings at all levels (operations/technical, professional & leadership roles).
• Ability to work collaboratively with HR professionals and Hiring Managers.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), and problem solving skills.
• Ability to manage multiple recruitment requisitions and competing priorities.
• Provide accurate, actionable feedback and coaching to Hiring Managers.
• Strong process orientation, attention to detail, and time management and organization skills.
• Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
We are interested in learning more about you. Apply today to be part of our growing team!
StandardAero thanks all applicants but due to the volume of resumes received, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.