The IT Security Analyst opportunity will empower you to improve your technical and security skills. You will work as a member of the Cyber Security Operations team to protect StandardAero’s cyber-security defenses against threats. You will pro-actively engage with our team to remediate issues by assessing anomalous behavior analytics, log analysis etc. Strong analytical, problem solving, critical thinking skills and continuous research of emerging threats in the industry are critical. As part of the Security Operations team, you will also be responsible for administration of security-specific IT infrastructure technologies.
• Analyze, take action and report upon security alerts within the network and systems of StandardAero
• Remediate information technology security threats as a member of the Security Operations group members
• Implement IT security measures and controls in association with best practices and compliance requirements
• Perform ‘Threat Hunting’ against anomalous behavior within the enterprise
• Provide proactive measures through proper Vulnerability Management and Mitigation planning.
• Manage security specific technologies (Firewalls, Email Security, Endpoint Security, Web Security etc)
• Complete checks and balances on policy/governance adherence across IT operational functions
• Participate in Penetration testing and remediation report results.
• Research and keep current with emerging threats, new ioc’s in the industry, and apply it to the IT security defenses
• Use Network and Security Administration skills and best practices to strengthen the overall posture of StandardAero’s systems.
• Successfully work within a geographically separated team on a unified set of goals and objectives.
• Understand our businesses and how to best approach needed changes so as to not impact production.
• Other IT Security related duties as required
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Required Technical Skills:
• In-depth knowledge IT security concepts.
• Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, switches, routers, firewalls . etc
• WAN / LAN / VPN
• Unix Administration/Scripting
• Direct understanding of the Cisco Security product portfolio
Optional Technical Skills:
• Windows Server Administration / Active Directory/ Exchange
• SANS Institute Certification/ISC2 Certification
Experience and Education:
• Post-secondary graduate from University or recognized Post-Secondary Institution relevant to job role
• 3-5 years relevant IT experience
Some business travel may be required, approximately 10%
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.