If you wish to take your career to the next level by moving into an exciting and challenging role supporting Oracle Financials for a rapidly growing organization in the aerospace sector, then consider joining our team!
This Oracle Business Systems Analyst position will help us maintain a partnership between the corporate IT team and the users of Oracle Financial modules and related technology throughout our global organization. In this role you will help provide guidance and support as well as evolve and extend on the capabilities of our financial systems. As our organization is growing we will rely on your experience and leadership to help us merge capabilities and consolidate new businesses on our corporate Oracle financials instance.
• Work closely with function leaders, subject matter experts and end users to support and advise on the use and configuration of Oracle EBS R12 software, primarily focusing on Oracle Financials. (Version 12.1.3: GL,AR,AP,FA,CM)
• Lead and support projects related to the implementation and expansion of corporate Oracle Financial modules and dependent utilities as a result of company growth and acquisition activity.
• Lead and support projects related to the upgrade of Oracle Financial modules as well as the identification and introduction of technology to enhance the capabilities of core financial applications
• Identify and resolve bugs, errors and performance issues with Oracle ERP systems leveraging internal, external and Oracle based support resources
• Document, design and guide the development of reports, integrations and customization following corporate methodologies (Waterfall and Agile)
• Effectively communicate issues, project status and opportunities for improvement to appropriate stakeholders at all levels of the organization
• 3+ years experience with support, configuration and setup of oracle EBS R12 financial applications (GL,AR,AP,FA,CM,FSG, WebADI )
• Post secondary education in a related field of study
• Experience with multi-site, multi-org, multi-currency Oracle functionality and configuration
• Experience integrating and/or implementing Oracle Financials as a result of business growth and acquisitions
• Experience with designing, guiding development, testing and deploying reports, interfaces, customizations, extensions and workflows (RICEW) following structured SDLC and best practices
• Experience selecting and implementing 3rd party tools that extend Oracle EBS R12 functionality
• Proficient at researching and understanding business processes and building strong working relationships with subject matter experts and business stakeholders
• Familiar with Oracle Metalink and other Oracle support resources
• Excellent planning, organizational, analytical, leadership, decision making, oral and written communication skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.