What you bring to the table:
• BA / BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or equivalent work experience.
• Internship experience preferred.
• Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel.
• The self-motivation and drive to monitor multiple client deliverables without sacrificing excellence or quality.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills as you will primarily support your clients through email and/or phone calls.
• Strong customer service skills as you will be communicating daily with internal clients and your clients.
Attributes we value:
• A drive to broaden one’s knowledge of the financial services industry by learning new concepts and systems and taking the initiative to apply it to daily work assignments.
• Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. As the needs of our clients change, we need to be flexible to change with them.
• Positivity and collegial approach in assisting both colleagues and clients and the ability to work in team environment.
• Curiosity, critical thinking and attention to detail: Whether it’s to identify a solution to a problem or possibly help implement a more efficient process or procedure, your skills have a place in our business.
SEI is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
SEI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and so much more…
After 50 years in business, SEI remains a leading global provider of investment processing, investment management, and investment operations solutions. Reflecting our experience within financial services and financial technology our offices encompasses an open floor plan and numerous art installations designed to encourage innovation and creativity in our workforce. We recognize that our people are our most valuable asset and that a healthy, happy, and motivated workforce is key to our continued growth. At SEI, we’re (literally) invested in your success. We offer our employees paid parental leave, back-up childcare arrangements, paid volunteer days, education assistance and access to thriving employee networks.