The Investment Manager Services Division (IMS) at SEI is growing rapidly and is seeking new members on our Implementation Consulting accounting team. Our primary goal is to providing exceptional service by planning and executing onboarding projects for SEI Archway’s wealth management technology solutions. As an Investment Accounting Consultant, you will act as a key member of the project team to onboard and train new clients on our proprietary investment accounting platform.
What you'll do:
• Your skills in finance and business will be used as you gain a detailed understanding of the client’s accounting and investment operations, and work with the client to set up the proprietary ATWeb software according to their needs over the course of a multi-month implementation project.
• As an integral member of the project team, you will be asked to interpret client inquiries related to specific attributes of product functionality and general accounting principles, then effectively identify and communicate solutions within ATWeb in a timely manner.
• You will have the opportunity correspond with external clients while converting their data into ATWeb, which includes client site visits, as well as communication through conference calls and emails.
• You are the subject matter expert! You will provide training and support to clients as they begin to actively use ATWeb for their accounting and reporting operations.
• Collaboration is an important part of your role. You will work closely with other groups within SEI Archway such as Client Relations, Product Design, and Product Development to communicate client needs and requirements.
• We are counting on you! You will have the opportunity to perform periodic system testing and analysis, which includes inputting and monitoring tickets for bug fixes and system enhancements.
• We want you to succeed and look for future solutions! Through attending and participating in various IMS and corporate professional development sessions, you will acquire the tools to identify processes across the division and organization. You will have the opportunity to partner with a diverse team and grow your career.
What you bring to the table:
• BA / BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, or equivalent work experience.
• For recent graduates, a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale is required.
• Internship experience preferred.
• Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel.
• The self-motivation and drive to monitor multiple client deliverables without sacrificing excellence or quality.
• The ability to comprehend and document business processes and workflows.
• A fundamental understanding of accounting principles and investment terminology.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills as you will primarily support your clients through email and/or phone calls.
• Strong customer service skills as you will be communicating daily with internal clients and your clients.
Attributes we value:
• A drive to broaden one’s knowledge of the financial services industry by learning new concepts and systems and taking the initiative to apply it to daily work assignments.
• Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. As the needs of our clients change, we need to be flexible to change with them.
• Positivity and collegial approach in assisting both colleagues and clients and the ability to work in team environment.
• Curiosity, critical thinking and attention to detail: Whether it’s to identify a solution to a problem or possibly help implement a more efficient process or procedure, your skills have a place in our business.
SEI is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
SEI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and so much more…
After 50 years in business, SEI remains a leading global provider of investment processing, investment management, and investment operations solutions. Reflecting our experience within financial services and financial technology our Oaks, PA office encompasses an open floor plan and numerous art installations designed to encourage innovation and creativity in our workforce. We recognize that our people are our most valuable asset and that a healthy, happy, and motivated workforce is key to our continued growth. At SEI, we’re (literally) invested in your success. We offer our employees paid parental leave, back-up childcare arrangements, paid volunteer days, education assistance and access to thriving employee networks.
Type HTML in the textarea above, and it will magically appear in the frame below.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.