This position is responsible for serving as a CSOC Analyst, leveraging multiple platforms to respond to events and participate in incident response. The ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical individuals, multitask, and work in a fast-paced environment while providing excellent customer service is required.
Essential Job Tasks:
• Performs SOC roles including but not limited to forensic analysis, network monitoring and ticket escalations.
• Serves as a system administrator for SOC owned platforms.
• Updates procedures and guidelines as a result of process changes.
• Provides reports to internal stakeholders and conducts SOC status meetings.
• Must be able to participate in an on-call rotation.
*Will consider Security Analyst I, II or III
Security Analyst III
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree is required + 10 years of experience in the Information Technology field and 7 years of experience in Cybersecurity. Must be a continuous learner.
Must have experience with:
• Previous SOC or Help Desk / Service Desk experience.
• Demonstrated flexibility in job roles.
• Experience with enterprise endpoint solutions (AV, EDR), proxies, firewalls.
• Malware analysis, or demonstrated ability to learn.
• Threat hunting skills, or demonstrated ability to learn.
• PowerShell and Python, or demonstrated ability to learn.
$93,960 - $117,450 (min.-mid.)
Security Analyst II
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree with + 3 years experience in the Information Technology (IT) field and 1 year direct experience in IT security required.
$75,600 - $94,490 (min.-mid.)
Security Analyst I
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree or Associate’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology related field + 4 years of related experience or a High School Diploma + 8 years of related experience.
$60,820 - $76,020 (min.-mid.)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.