Applies in-depth knowledge and best practices to plan, design and implement solutions that enhance the capability to deliver and present critical enterprise systems in efficient and highly maintainable methods across the corporation. From conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and a basic knowledge of related discipline supports application delivery solutions, processes, and mechanisms to deliver systems to company corporate headquarters and approximately 65 remote locations throughout the state. Acts as a resource for colleagues by providing expertise regarding the integration of applications across the business and determining specifications and designs for the most complex and business critical integration solutions, utilizing appropriate methods. In-depth knowledge and experience of load balancing strategies/ techniques, application switching / traffic management, and persistence and SSL certificates. In-depth knowledge and experience of associated infrastructure technologies is essential as you will be working with a multitude of applications and varying needs of different user groups. Provides project leadership, consulting, and analytical support to customers and other areas of IT to develop solutions to difficult business needs. In-depth knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures within the application delivery and integration management field. Relies on comprehensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Works independently with minimal guidance and may lead or direct the work of others.
Essential Job Tasks
Leads small to mid-size project teams that design difficult application delivery, application integration, application traffic management and enterprise business application implementations. Performs all project management duties including managing schedules, budgets, project teams, management presentations, vendor evaluations (feasibility studies and RFPs), and management reporting according to the Project Management Office (PMO) standards. Implements integrated solutions to ensure it meets organizational needs; diagnosing, and resolving production problems related to integration. Consult with customers about load balancing objectives, gather requirements, design, implement, and configure devices. Installs, manages, and maintains infrastructure components such as Windows Terminal Services, Citrix XenApps, Citrix NetScaler appliances, and emerging solution technologies; participates in various systems administration and software development projects resulting in on-going support and maintenance of these corporate systems; engages in linking applications to database systems; maintains remote dial-in access. Enhances and promotes job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging integration technologies and practices which helps foster a knowledge sharing approach that positions the team as subject matter experts and the hub for application delivery information. Serves on-call 24 hours, 7 days per week, responding to escalated problems as needed.
Will consider System Integration Analyst I, II or III
System Integration Analyst III
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related degree with five years experience in the Information Technology field. Considerable experience and/or knowledge is required in the following areas:
1) Web/Client Server Environments and Development Tools - JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache, Oracle Internet Developer, Oracle Portal, Oracle Application Server, Tomcat, Citrix Access Gateway, LDAP, ASP, IIS, ISAPI Redirector, SSL certificates.
2) Application Delivery/Load Balancing, Enterprise Applications, and System Administration - Citrix, Financial, Geographical, Asset Management, Work Management, Customer and Billing, Content Management, Human Resources, Payroll, Corporate Communications, and Business Intelligence.
3) Hardware/Software - Various Operating Systems (HP/UNIX RISC and Itanium, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, RedHat Linux, Citrix XenApp), Dell and HP Servers, Citrix NetScaler Appliances, and Access Gateway Hardware.
4) Virtualization Technologies - VMware, Citrix Xen, Microsoft Hyper-V.
5) Programming - JAVA, JSP, HTML, XML, JRun, PHP, VBScript, Winbatch, Visual Basic, SQL, PowerShell, and Perl.
6) Security Service – Apply application and operating system hardening recommendations; Implement security best practices for applications and their components; Discover, assess, and resolve application vulnerabilities and exploits.
7) Database/Application Integration – Oracle Enterprise, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Server Express, MySQL, and proprietary database integration with corporate applications.
Must possess analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills enabling creative solutions to business and technical problems. Solid interpersonal, communication, and human relation skills to work effectively with management, clients, and various technical personnel within IT so that all facets of a system are implemented correctly, while maintaining professional and harmonious relationships.
$92,120 - $115,140 (min. - mid.)
System Integration Analyst II
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related degree with two years experience in the Information Technology field.
$66,460.00 - $83,070 (min. - mid.)
System Integration Analyst I
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related degree is required.
$59,620 - $74,520 (min. - mid.)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.