Provides project leadership, consulting, and analytical support to clients with complex business needs that result in new or modified software applications. Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including coding, testing, debugging, and installing to support an organization's business needs and application systems. Assists with the development and maintenance of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. Responsible for the functional requirements definition, solution design, implementation, and maintenance of systems/applications. Will work with various IT groups and business users in defining, prioritizing, and executing application projects and enhancements. Consults with user to identify current operating procedures and to clarify system objectives. Performs troubleshooting for high complex software and system problems for multiple modules or applications. Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. Develops, mentors, and trains junior analysts. May lead and direct the work of others. May lead projects with manageable risks and resource requirements, and/or complexity. May provide consultation on complex projects. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Essential Job Tasks:
Effectively manage components of a project plan or entire small to medium scale projects according to the Project Management Office (PMO) standards that solve complex business needs. Strong functional understanding of the systems supported and the development framework for customizations. Consults with various levels of business to interpret requests for information and solutions to business problems including business process mapping and re-engineering resulting in computerized and/or procedural solutions that satisfy all corporate/client requirements. Ability to test functionality against business requirements. Verification of feasibility of Business User's request functionality and business rules based on existing technical systems and data structures. Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and make recommendations for improving or further leveraging these systems. Performs application program coding, program and functional testing, and production release in accordance with current standards and ensuring quality of work. Advanced understanding and ability to analyze and query application data schema. Work independently with minimal supervision as well as collaboratively within a team. Reviews work of other developers assuring results match specifications and conform to current Enterprise Business System (EBS) standards. Provides training of other analysts as necessary. Requirements gathering, analysis, and scope definition with non-technical business user constituencies. Provide client training as required. Serves rotating on-call, 24 hours, 7 days a week.
*Will consider Applications Analyst III or II.
Applications Analyst III
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related degree is required and five years of experience in the Information Technology Field. Experience is preferred in the following:
1) Enterprise Applications – Financial, GIS, Asset Management, Work Management, Customer Information System, Content Management, Human Resources, Payroll, and Oracle Business Intelligence. Generation applications: Predictive Maintenance and Performance Monitoring (EtaPRO).
3) Application Development Environments/Platforms - Adobe Flash Builder, Xcode, Jdeveloper, Eclipse, JQuery, Jboss, WebLogic, Tomcat, WebSphere, .NET, Visual Studio, Oracle Portal, Oracle Internet Developer, Oracle and SQL Server databases in Unix, Windows, Apple iOS, and Linux environments.
4) Data Warehousing - Data analysis, extract transformation and load scripting, data modeling using star schema design techniques.
5) Knowledge and experience with Customer Information System to address business and customer services processes is preferred.
6) Experience with software to personalize customer communication technology for creating documents such as bills, statements, letters and invoices.Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills enabling creative solutions to business and technical problems. Solid interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with management, clients, and various technical personnel within IT so that all facets of the system are interpreted and implemented correctly, while maintaining professional and harmonious relationships.
$92,120 - $115,140 (min.-mid.)
Applications Analyst II
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related degree is required and two years of experience in the Information Technology Field or an Associate's Degree and four years of experience.
$74,110 - $92,630 (min.-mid.)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.