Clean Harbors, El Dorado, AR is looking for a Purchasing Manager to join their safety conscious team! The Purchasing Manager for the El Dorado facility will be responsible for managing the day to day task for the facilities purchasing and MRO inventory.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Work with engineering and maintenance to identify correct parts and opportunities;
- Identify the appropriate vendor/opportunities for purchasing identified parts;
- Work directly with suppliers to maintain accurate anticipated delivery schedules and to expedite orders as required;
- Create Purchase Orders in Maintenance System and PeopleSoft System;
- Manage all rental equipment used at the facility;
- Manage the Central Stores for the facility. Task include;
- Ensuring critical inventory spares are maintained;
- Verifying on-hand quantities by managing cycle counts and inventories;
- Reviewing part availability, lead times and use to validate stocking levels;
- Ordering supplies as they are depleted from stock;
- Receiving parts into inventory as they are delivered;
- Ensuring that parts are issued against the appropriate work orders;
- Running Month End Reports identifying total Inventory Valuation and aggregate monthly transactions;
- Special Projects as directed by the facility GM; equipment verification for tax purposes, new equipment request, and natural gas market review;
- Ensure that a thorough review is done of all new inventory requests associated with the new expansion to ensure that; we are not setting up duplicate parts in inventory, we are not setting up parts previously tried with unsatisfactory results, we are evaluating new parts as possible replacement for existing inventory.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma or equivalent required;
- 3 years of experience in a related field;
- Must be proficient in Excel;
- 3 years experience in Purchasing and MRO supplies management.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.*CH#LI-MB1