Our Wainwright, AB location is currently looking for Combo Unit Operators to join our team! The successful candidate will be responsible for safely driving and operating equipment throughout Alberta. Although this position is based in the Wainwright area, work will involve occasional overnight travel.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Accommodations are provided to those who are from out of town;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Safely drive equipment to and from work sites;
- Drive and operate a variety of units (e.g. Vacuum Truck, Combo Unit, Pressure Truck, Tanker);
- Transport hazardous and non-hazardous waste to a 3rd party disposal facility;
- Perform tasks associated with tank cleaning;
- Complete all required paperwork on a daily basis, such as driver logs, pre/post trip inspection reports and field level risk assessments.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class 3 drivers’ license is required, Class 1 license is preferred;
- Minimum of one (1) year of equipment operating experience is required (e.g. Vacuum Truck, Combo Unit, Pressure Truck, Tanker);
- Experience with transportation of dangerous goods is an asset;
- Willing to travel throughout Alberta approx. 50% of the year;
- Safety tickets are an asset (First Aid w/ CPR, CSTS, H2S Alive).
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us athttps://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.