Our Production Services branch in Sylvan Lake, AB is currently looking for a Vac & Combo Operator to join the team! Our Vac & Combo Operator will be responsible for the safe operation of Vacuum and Combo Units, and providing exceptional customer service to our clients.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Safely drive and operate Vacuum and Combo units;
- Ensuring the job site placement of the unit is safe, stable, and secure;
- Completing all required paperwork on a daily basis;
- Rigging equipment in and out;
- General clean up and maintenance of units upon completion of the job;
- Provides high levels of customer service with internal employees and external clients.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Minimum Class 3 license with a clean 5-year driver’s abstract;
- Minimum of one (1) year of previous vacuum or combo experience is required;
- Mechanically inclined;
- Valid safety tickets are an asset (i.e. First Aid w/ CPR, CSE, H2S, Fall Arrest etc.).
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at careers.cleanharbors.com.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.