We at Clean Harbors are hiring Data Scientists for Hyderabad and Pune Location.
Job Title: Data Scientist
- 5+ years of applied Data Science experience developing and deploying Machine Learning algorithms into production environments.
- Experience working with large complex datasets across multiple business disciplines: finance, marketing, sales.
- Effectively collaborate across business and technology teams both orally and written. Comfortable presenting to senior leadership.
- Exceptional problem solving, technical and data analysis skills.
Statistics & Machine Learning:
- Applied knowledge of machine learning techniques and model selection process.
- Demonstrated experiencing communicating complex methods and concepts.
- Rigorous understanding of machine learning model input requirements, training/testing methodologies and optimization algorithms.
- Experience with model tuning and feature selection methodologies.
- Proficient with scientific programming languages specifically: Python required.
- Experience developing models in a Cloud Environments: Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Platform preferred.
- Excellent SQL skills including understanding of data manipulation, transformation and data table creation.
- Experience with visualization methodologies and tools such as Tableau or Power BI.
- Deployment of production data science pipelines to scale and automate machine learning applications.
- Develop and document machine learning architecture from data requirements to API deployment.
- Collaborate with teams to refine strategy and define requirements for minimum viable product.
- Ability to work independently or with teams across a diverse set of disciplines and skills.
- Translate business problems into technical solutions.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
About Clean Harbors:
Clean Harbors Inc. (www.cleanharbors.com) is a NYSE listed US based $3.3 billion company. Clean Harbors was founded in 1980 near Boston by Mr. Alan S. McKim, who today remains the company’s Chairman and CEO.
Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. Clean Harbors employs a dedicated workforce of 15,000 employees and has over 450 service locations across the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Beyond addressing the environmental needs of its more than 300,000 customers, the Company has been on the front lines of addressing some of the largest emergency response events in North America of the past several decades including the BP Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico, the anthrax attacks in New York, the 2015 avian flu outbreak that devastated the poultry industry, Hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Sandy, and the oil pipeline breaks that affected the Yellowstone and Kalamazoo rivers, along with other major chemical releases into the environment.
Clean Harbors India has been strategically established as the Global Capability Center (GCC) to serve our parent company. We take pride in serving some of the most tech savvy business stakeholders at Clean Harbors. The GCC employees form part of our globally integrated teams that provide cutting-edge IT solutions and production support across platforms. Our shared services teams work seamlessly with their global counterparts in providing critical 24x7 support in various functions including Finance, HR, Procurement, IT and Operations. Our aggressive growth plans open significant career advancement opportunities for our employees.
We are operating from Skyview, Hitech City Hyderabad (http://www.theskyview.in/) and from Smartworks, Baner, Pune) https://www.smartworksoffice.com/) location. Clean Harbors has substantially invested in the GCC to support its growth plans. The Company is celebrating its 41st year in 2020 and is counting on the GCC to be a part of extending that track record of success.
Safety Starts with Me: Live It 3-6-5
Santosh Kumar Katteti