We at Clean Harbors are hiring SQL Developers for Hyderabad location. Please find the Job Description below for your reference.
- 4+ years of experience in SQL Server programming.
- Experience in effectively designing scalable, high-performing OLTP databases and application of normalization principles.
- Advanced level of writing stored procedures, reading query plans, tuning indexes and troubleshooting performance bottlenecks
- Identify and write best possible code in case of new deployments or refactoring code when migrating to newer version of SQL Server.
- Creating and Deploying SSRS reports is good to have.
- Perform and execute data extraction, transformation and loading using ETL tools.
- Experience with Developing and Deploying SSIS Packages is good to have.
- Excellent Problem solving, analytical and communication abilities
- Create database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures, Triggers, Functions etc.
- Good in performance tuning especially tuning complex queries, procedure and indexing strategies
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
- Experience in Data Modelling, Database design and well versed with SQL Server best practices
- Review code and suggest necessary changes wherever needed
- Create Entity Relationship (ER) Diagrams to the proposed database
- May participate in multiple projects simultaneously as a senior development team member
- Communicate with DBA Team to find the root cause of problem in production environment & provide the fixes
- Communicate with other members of the team and the product team effectively.
If interested, kindly share your updated profile to email@example.com along with the below details please.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
About Clean Harbors:
Clean Harbors Inc. (www.cleanharbors.com) is a NYSE listed US based $3.3 billion company. Clean Harbors was founded in 1980 near Boston by Mr. Alan S. McKim, who today remains the company’s Chairman and CEO.
Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. Clean Harbors employs a dedicated workforce of 15,000 employees and has over 450 service locations across the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Beyond addressing the environmental needs of its more than 300,000 customers, the Company has been on the front lines of addressing some of the largest emergency response events in North America of the past several decades including the BP Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico, the anthrax attacks in New York, the 2015 avian flu outbreak that devastated the poultry industry, Hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Sandy, and the oil pipeline breaks that affected the Yellowstone and Kalamazoo rivers, along with other major chemical releases into the environment.
Clean Harbors India has been strategically established as the Global Capability Center (GCC) to serve our parent company. We take pride in serving some of the most tech savvy business stakeholders at Clean Harbors. The GCC employees form part of our globally integrated teams that provide cutting-edge IT solutions and production support across platforms. Our shared services teams work seamlessly with their global counterparts in providing critical 24x7 support in various functions including Finance, HR, Procurement, IT and Operations. Our aggressive growth plans open significant career advancement opportunities for our employees.
We are operating from Skyview, Hitech City Hyderabad (http://www.theskyview.in/) and from Smartworks, Baner, Pune) https://www.smartworksoffice.com/) location. Clean Harbors has substantially invested in the GCC to support its growth plans. The Company celebrated its 41st year in 2020 and is counting on the GCC to be a part of extending that track record of success.
Safety Starts with Me: Live It 3-6-5
Santosh Kumar Katteti