We at Clean Harbors are looking for Oracle Cloud Sr Consultant for Hyderabad Location.
No of Positions: 6(2- HCM, 2- SCM, 2- Financials)
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in multiple end-to-end implementations /support projects of Oracle eBS (R12 & 11i) & Oracle Cloud.
- Oracle ERP Cloud experience in: Complete understanding of “Hire To Retire” Process flow
- Experience as a resource in the implementation lifecycle of at least 1 or 2 Oracle ERP Cloud project end to end
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Work directly with Business User as an Oracle Cloud functional expert and should be complete Hands-ON in Configuring Core Module.
- Active participation in preparing various project documents – Solution design, Functional Specifications, Setup Documents, SIT-UAT Test Scripts, Training materials.
- Explain the business requirement to other team members in the project
- Write functional requirement documents
- Create and execute test scenarios in various test environments
- Works closely with users during user acceptance testing phase
If interested, kindly share your updated profile along with the below details:
- Total Experience:
- Relevant Experience in Oracle Cloud
- Current Location:
- Willingness to work in Hyderabad Location:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice Period:
About Clean Harbors:
Clean Harbors Inc. (www.cleanharbors.com) is a NYSE listed US based $3.3 billion company. Clean Harbors was founded in 1980 near Boston by Mr. Alan S. McKim, who today remains the company’s Chairman and CEO.
Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. Clean Harbors employs a dedicated workforce of 15,000 employees and has over 450 service locations across the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Beyond addressing the environmental needs of its more than 300,000 customers, the Company has been on the front lines of addressing some of the largest emergency response events in North America of the past several decades including the BP Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico, the anthrax attacks in New York, the 2015 avian flu outbreak that devastated the poultry industry, Hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Sandy, and the oil pipeline breaks that affected the Yellowstone and Kalamazoo rivers, along with other major chemical releases into the environment.
Clean Harbors India has been strategically established as the Global Capability Center (GCC) to serve our parent company. We take pride in serving some of the most tech savvy business stakeholders at Clean Harbors. The GCC employees form part of our globally integrated teams that provide cutting-edge IT solutions and production support across platforms. Our shared services teams work seamlessly with their global counterparts in providing critical 24x7 support in various functions including Finance, HR, Procurement, IT and Operations. Our aggressive growth plans open significant career advancement opportunities for our employees.
We are operating from Skyview, Hitech City Hyderabad (http://www.theskyview.in/) and from Smartworks, Baner, Pune) https://www.smartworksoffice.com/) location. Clean Harbors has substantially invested in the GCC to support its growth plans. The Company celebrated its 41st year in 2020 and is counting on the GCC to be a part of extending that track record of success.
Safety Starts with Me: Live It 3-6-5
Santosh Kumar Katteti