We at Clean Harbors are hiring Dotnet Developers for Hyderabad Location. Please find the Job Description below for your reference.
- Minimum of 8+ years of hands on programming experience in .NET
- Possesses object oriented .NET skills with exposure and deep understanding of multiple Patterns such as (MVC MVVM)
- Experience in Agile Development Methodologies.
- Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
- Strong Core .NET and Object Oriented Programming knowledge, including knowledge of multiple patterns (MVC,MVVM)
- Experience with WCF and Web Api
- Experience with ASP.NET and Web Forms
- Experience with jQuery
- Experience writing applications using AJAX
- Experience with UI debugging and profiling tools
- Having knowledge on cross browser compatibility is good to have.
- Experience writing SQL Queries and stored procedures
- Experience performance tuning web applications
- Experience using source control(TFS) in a team environment
If interested, kindly share your profile to Katteti.firstname.lastname@example.org along with the below details:
- Total Experience:
- Relevant Experience:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice Period:
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
About Clean Harbors:
Clean Harbors Inc. (www.cleanharbors.com) is a NYSE listed US based $3.3 billion company. Clean Harbors was founded in 1980 near Boston by Mr. Alan S. McKim, who today remains the company’s Chairman and CEO.
Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. Clean Harbors employs a dedicated workforce of 15,000 employees and has over 450 service locations across the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Beyond addressing the environmental needs of its more than 300,000 customers, the Company has been on the front lines of addressing some of the largest emergency response events in North America of the past several decades including the BP Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico, the anthrax attacks in New York, the 2015 avian flu outbreak that devastated the poultry industry, Hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Sandy, and the oil pipeline breaks that affected the Yellowstone and Kalamazoo rivers, along with other major chemical releases into the environment.
Clean Harbors India has been strategically established as the Global Capability Center (GCC) to serve our parent company. We take pride in serving some of the most tech savvy business stakeholders at Clean Harbors. The GCC employees form part of our globally integrated teams that provide cutting-edge IT solutions and production support across platforms. Our shared services teams work seamlessly with their global counterparts in providing critical 24x7 support in various functions including Finance, HR, Procurement, IT and Operations. Our aggressive growth plans open significant career advancement opportunities for our employees.
We are operating from Skyview, Hitech City Hyderabad (http://www.theskyview.in/) and from Smartworks, Baner, Pune) https://www.smartworksoffice.com/) location. Clean Harbors has substantially invested in the GCC to support its growth plans. The Company celebrated its 41st year in 2021 and is counting on the GCC to be a part of extending that track record of success.
Safety Starts with Me: Live It 3-6-5
Santosh Kumar Katteti