We at Clean Harbors are looking for Ecommerce Specialist at Hyderabad Location.
Roles / Responsibilities
- Have a strong knowledge of the Ecommerce space including customer service, marketing strategies and operational support
- Monitor, write, and update product content contained on e-Commerce websites.
- Inspecting landing pages, product information, checkout options, and all other pertinent website-related systems to ensure their visual appeal, accuracy, and ease of use
- Produce templates that streamline processes and keep these updated
- Assist in writing/maintaining standards, and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, and new product listings
- Work with marketing, supply chain and other relevant departments to provide updated content for assigned accounts to be shared across e-Commerce platforms
- Understand Email Marketing, SEO, Keyword Research, Google Analytics
- Develop subject matter expertise in assigned product categories and take ownership of daily business administration on Ecommerce
- Share SEO best practices, pricing policies, media assets, inventory, and/or pre-orders
- Use Spreadsheets or Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, etc) in addition to web analytics to stay organized and monitor changes in product sales and identify opportunities for improvement
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- Work collaboratively with Customer Care Center on usual or high impact cases and escalation
- Update/produce templates that streamline processes and keep these updated
Experience / Skills
- Hands-on experience in managing and maintaining Ecommerce content
- Familiarity with web design and a keen eye to detail
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- 3+ years Ecommerce experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- HTML Skills Preferred
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment
- Strong organization skills are critical to this role
If interested, please share your updated profile with the below details:
- Total Experience:
- Relevant Experience in E Commerce:
- Current Location:
- Willingness to relocate to Hyderabad
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice Period:
About Clean Harbors:
Clean Harbors Inc. (www.cleanharbors.com) is a NYSE listed US based $3.3 billion company. Clean Harbors was founded in 1980 near Boston by Mr. Alan S. McKim, who today remains the company’s Chairman and CEO.
Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. Clean Harbors employs a dedicated workforce of 15,000 employees and has over 450 service locations across the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Beyond addressing the environmental needs of its more than 300,000 customers, the Company has been on the front lines of addressing some of the largest emergency response events in North America of the past several decades including the BP Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico, the anthrax attacks in New York, the 2015 avian flu outbreak that devastated the poultry industry, Hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Sandy, and the oil pipeline breaks that affected the Yellowstone and Kalamazoo rivers, along with other major chemical releases into the environment.
Clean Harbors India has been strategically established as the Global Capability Center (GCC) to serve our parent company. We take pride in serving some of the most tech savvy business stakeholders at Clean Harbors. The GCC employees form part of our globally integrated teams that provide cutting-edge IT solutions and production support across platforms. Our shared services teams work seamlessly with their global counterparts in providing critical 24x7 support in various functions including Finance, HR, Procurement, IT and Operations. Our aggressive growth plans open significant career advancement opportunities for our employees.
We are operating from Skyview, Hitech City Hyderabad (http://www.theskyview.in/). Clean Harbors has substantially invested in the GCC to support its growth plans. The Company will be celebrating its 40th year in 2020 and is counting on the GCC to be a part of extending that track record of success.
Safety Starts with Me: Live It 3-6-5
Santosh Kumar Katteti