- · Making complex and state of the art designed native mobile apps, using the latest technologies
- · Programming in Swift, using the core functionalities in iOS like Core Data, Auto Layout,sqlite etc.
- · Using a variety of approaches for Unit testing and Behavior Driven Development for which we make good use of iOS frameworks and solutions like XCTest framework and Cucumber respectively, and solutions like Junit, Mockito, Espresso, PowerMockito. For iOS libraries and dependencies, we use Cocoapods and Carthage
- · Working in an Agile team (typically Scrum,sprint model), alongside to design, develop and integrate native mobile applications and scalable enterprise solutions.
Skill Set Required:
- · At least 7 years of experience in mobile development with iOS (the number of years of experience can be compensated if we see that you have given presentations at conferences, published or contributed to open source projects, the critical role you play within the current company in terms of driving the mobile roadmap)
- · Swift 5, Objective C, XCode
- · Storyboards, Layout constraints, iOS SDKs
- · iOS User Interface components
- · Data modeling, HTTP,REST ful services
- · Fastlane, Carthage, Cocoapods
- · Excellent written and verbal skills in English
If interested, kindly share your updated profile to katteti.santosh@cleanharbors
. Along with the below details:
- Total Experience:
- Relevant Experience in IOS Development:
- Current Location:
- Comfortable with Relocation to Hyderabad:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice Period:
- Reasons for Looking for Job Change:
About Clean Harbors:
Clean Harbors Inc. (www.cleanharbors.com) is a NYSE listed US based $3.3 billion company. Clean Harbors was founded in 1980 near Boston by Mr. Alan S. McKim, who today remains the company’s Chairman and CEO.
Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. Clean Harbors employs a dedicated workforce of 15,000 employees and has over 450 service locations across the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Beyond addressing the environmental needs of its more than 300,000 customers, the Company has been on the front lines of addressing some of the largest emergency response events in North America of the past several decades including the BP Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico, the anthrax attacks in New York, the 2015 avian flu outbreak that devastated the poultry industry, Hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Sandy, and the oil pipeline breaks that affected the Yellowstone and Kalamazoo rivers, along with other major chemical releases into the environment.
Clean Harbors India has been strategically established as the Global Capability Center (GCC) to serve our parent company. We take pride in serving some of the most tech savvy business stakeholders at Clean Harbors. The GCC employees form part of our globally integrated teams that provide cutting-edge IT solutions and production support across platforms. Our shared services teams work seamlessly with their global counterparts in providing critical 24x7 support in various functions including Finance, HR, Procurement, IT and Operations. Our aggressive growth plans open significant career advancement opportunities for our employees.
We are operating from Skyview, Hitech City Hyderabad (http://www.theskyview.in/). Clean Harbors has substantially invested in the GCC to support its growth plans. The Company will be celebrating its 41st year in 2021 and is counting on the GCC to be a part of extending that track record of success.
Santosh Kumar Katteti
Email ID: email@example.com