Based out of Pascagoula, MS. As a Vacuum Truck Driver, (known internally as an EO Driver III) you will be responsible for performing duties associated with shutdown and industrial maintenance work at refineries, chemical plants, power plants, and support other industrial customers.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ability to perform industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation;
- Ability to operate Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air Movers, Guzzlers and Roll-Off Trucks;
- Ability to be on call for Emergency Response (rotation schedule will vary by branch);
- Ability to travel out of town for two weeks or more (Project Based);
- Ability to maintain daily logs, expense reports, trip reports, vehicle inspection reports and dispatch.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma or equivalent required;
- Class B CDL License is required;
- Class A CDL License is an asset;
- Ability to drive a Manuel transmission required;
- On Call 24/7;
- Tanker Endorsement required;
- TWIC Card required;
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions;
- Two years of vac truck experience is required.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483).
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.