The Senior Compensation Analyst will provide analytical support in the development and administration of compensation and performance management programs and processes, including job evaluation, analyses of compensation structures, external market pricing and internal equity. Work with HR business partners and management to provide cost effective compensation solutions that attract and retain top talent and help drive business growth. Support and recommend market competitive and cost effective pay solutions for the business units.
This role can sit remotely anywhere in New England with occasional travel to corporate office in Norwell, MA as needed.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Serve as a compensation consultant to managers and HR by assisting in the development, implementation and continuous improvement of compensation solutions designed to help drive business growth;
- Partner with HR Information Services, Corporate Information Services (MIS) and payroll in the design and development of compensation systems and reporting solutions that support job evaluation, market pricing and external compensation analysis, internal equity analysis; incentive compensation management;
- Serve as project lead for major compensation initiatives (i.e. job evaluations, market pricing, standardizing pay practices, acquisition integration, Competency-Based Pay for direct labor employees, etc.);
- Conduct external market and internal equity analysis and provide managers and/or Human Resources with total compensation recommendations (New Hire Offers, Promotions, Job Changes, Market/Equity Adjustments);
- Manage annual salary planning, salary structures and various incentives and bonus plans;
- Participate in market surveys; analyze survey data to identify market trends and assure compensation programs are market competitive;
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- CCP preferred but not required;
- 5+ years relevant experience;
- Previous experience with market survey data and systems such as ERI and PayFactors;
- Superior analytical & project management skills; Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Expertise with common reporting and analytical systems including Excel (required), MS Access (preferred), Data Warehouse (preferred), PeopleSoft ERP (preferred);
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment;
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.