Clean Harbors is seeking an Strategic Project Manager to plan, coordinate, and report the status of projects from initiation to implementation, including managing project costs, resources, change requests, risks, scope, and issues to ensure that maximum business benefits are achieved. This position requires travel (approximately 25% of the time both domestically and internationally).
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Work with the company's senior management and executive leadership to define, launch, and drive strategic and operational projects related to cost improvement, revenue enhancement, or process improvement.
- Project management of construction and vendors.
- Structure and execute operational and strategic projects by developing work plans, gathering relevant data, leading analytical efforts, and developing final recommendations.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelors degree preferred;
- 1+ years general business experience;
- Project management and/or construction project management experience highly preferred;
- Ability to travel roughly 25% of the time (domestically and internationally);
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence;
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex operational and strategic projects;
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills;
- Ability to take strategic direction from executive management;
- Ability to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance;
- Impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate with highly technical management team;
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to perform lifting, pulling and/or pushing up to 50lbs;
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.