Clean Harbors is looking for Spring Seasonal Shutdown Labourers to join their safety conscious team on a temporary basis based our of Edmonton, Calgary and Red Deer locations! The successful candidates will be responsible for providing support on our upcoming shutdown and turnaround projects. These positions require the candidates to perform basic labour tasks and will assist in the safe operation of our industrial units, such as High-Pressure units and Vacuum trucks.
*Anticipated work start dates for Shutdown range from March-April 2021*
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages!
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Possibility of joining our team on a permanent basis!
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Attends daily safety meetings and ensures all tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manner;
- Operates and stages various units (i.e. High-Pressure, Hydrovac, Combo and Vac);
- Assists with job site preparation;
- Works in confined spaces such as vessels and tanks;
- Performs general labourer duties as assigned, including the use of hand tools and operation of power equipment;
- Safely maintains equipment;
- Works as part of a team with Customer, Co-workers & Supervisors.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class 5 Drivers License preferred;
- Candidates with valid Safety Tickets will be given priority (i.e. H2S Alive, CSTS, OSSA Fall Protection, OSSA Confined Space and First Aid with CPR);
- Previous Vacuum truck and/or High-Pressure unit operating experience preferred;
- Previous labour-intensive experience;
- Willing and able to travel for extended periods and the ability to work shifts (including nights);
- Previous shutdown/turnaround experience is an asset.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.