Based out of BURTON, MI, the Class A Driver will be making multiple stops a day at our facilities throughout the US and Canada. They will perform duties associated with picking up and transporting hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Loads and/or pick up hazardous and non-hazardous waste utilizing roll-off trucks, vacuum trucks, vans and tankers;
- Transports the waste to a Clean Harbors facility or other disposal site in a safe and efficient manner;
- Ensures proper placarding of vehicles;
- Adheres to weights and ensures proper utilization of the units;
- Completes pre and post trip inspections and advises management on any required repairs;
- Completes and maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports;
- Provides high levels of customer service to our client base.
- Must be able to travel overnight up to 65% of the time.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements preferred, must be able to obtain;
- Minimum of 1-years previous rolloff or tanker experience;
- Previous experience working with hazardous materials;
- Currently holds or has the ability to obtain a valid Passport upon hire;
- Comfortable and proficient in completing all DOT required paperwork
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.