We are currently looking for an Enviromental Chemist to join our team! This position will be working at a customer site and will be responsible for the proper management of chemicals and hazardous wastes.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operating a Pallet Jack in a safe manner;
- Segregating and packaging chemicals and hazardous materials for shipment;
- Maintaining waste accumulation area at customer site;
- Complete daily inspections for waste accumulation and satellite area;
- Ensuring compliance and completing related paperwork.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Post-secondary education in chemistry preferred;
- Forklift experience required - i.e. sit down/standup (narrow aisles);
- Previous experience segregating and packing chemicals;
- Ability to interface with customers;
- CDL driver's license preferred;
- Able to use available tools to lift and move 300-350 lb drums.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.