The Facility Technician will be responsible for general industrial labor duties associated with working on an oil filter recycling machine, such as sorting through oily filters and debris, operating a forklift, and occassionally a backhoe. We are searching for reliable and hard-working individuals with a strong safety mindset to join our team in Denton, TX!
Why work for Clean Harbors/Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401-K with company matching
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company-paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies and processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Unload oil filters from trucks
- Sorting through oily filters and debris
- Load PLC based program with containers for disposal
- Operation of forklift and backhoe as required
- General Housekeeping at the facility
- Other duties as required
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors/Safety-Kleen?
- HS Diploma (or equivalent)
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment
- Forklift operating skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors Co., has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
We have more than 4,300 employees across the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Together, we are building on almost half a century of innovation by developing new products and services to serve the changing needs of our thousands of customers across a broad range of industries and markets, from local auto shops to major corporations and government agencies. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.