- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Will operate a Tanker Truck;
- Pump out tanks using a truck-mounted pump;
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed.
- CDL Required, Class A preferred;
- Tanker endorsements required;
- Ability to use a mobile computer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.