The Receiving Coordinator is an entry-level administrative role responsible for critical data entry and coordinating other functions at the facility, including but not limited to drum receiving, drum tracking, and general administration. We are searching for an individual with a high-level of customer service skills and the ability to perform within a fast-paced work environment under limited supervision.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days for full-time employees
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Data entry into the Company’s internal data programs, MS Excel, and/or MS Outlook for material tracking
- Organization of inventory
- Creating and printing outbound manifest documents and labels for outbound loads
- Filing, typing, and general administrative and clerical duties as required
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of six (6) months related work experience
- Ability to work Overtime and, occasionally, on Saturdays
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work under limited supervision
- Proficiency in Windows based computer applications
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We appreciate all those interested in joining Clean Harbors. Only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.