Our Phoenix, AZ location is currently seeking a Warehouse Worker (internally known as a Facility Technician). The successful candidate will be working outside performing tasks such as drum movement, drum opening, tank farm truck loading / unloading as well as forklift operation.
**(This is an overnight position, starting at 9pm) **
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages with opportunity for overtime!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs basic operations including, but not limited to, drum movement, drum opening, tank farm truck loading/unloading in compliance with DOT segregation requirements, filter press operations, and proper inventory warehousing;
- Operates a forklift and performs warehousing duties;
- Completes and submits all associated paperwork as required for waste tracking movements.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 1+ years of hazardous material handling experience preferred;
- Previous experience working outside in all elements;
- Previous warehouse experience;
- HAZWOPER as asset.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us. We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.