Safety-Kleen Chambly, QC is looking for a Branch Manager to join their safety conscious team! You will be responsible for the sales growth, retention of customers, customer satisfaction, profitability, operational controls, health and safety performance and regulatory compliance of the branch.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive base salary with quarterly bonus combining to upwards of 100K annually!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Lead the team of industry professionals to maximize revenues, increase client satisfaction and promote teamwork;
- Maximize branch profitability through sales volume, margin attainment, and cost controls;
- Manage customer service and response time through Customer Retention Management system;
- Hire, train and develop all branch employees;
- Ensure branch Environmental, Health and Safety compliance including training and compliance documentation.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- 5+ years of route-based management preferred;
- Business to Business (B2B) experience required;
- Working knowledge of transportation regulations and fleet compliance strongly preferred;
- High level of computer proficiency;
- Bilingual mandatory.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK. ™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.