Our Safety Kleen facility in Pineville, LA is hiring a Material Handler. This role includes helping in the warehouse, loading and unloading trucks, as needed. Flexibility and strong customer services skills are required for this job. This is an hourly full time, permanent position that generally promotes to a full-time route driver position over time.
This position has the growth potential to obtain a Class B CDL paid for by Safety Kleen. In the future this individual will move Box Trucks, Vacuum Trucks and Tanker Trucks around the yard. They also may assist with route deliveries.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Deliver Regulated and Non-Regulated Materials in 15, 30- & 55-gallon drums in a Class B Box Truck;
- Assist with managing inventory in the warehouse;
- Load and unload trucks and prepare them for the next day.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Ability to obtain a Class B CDL in the future;
- Ability to obtain a Tanker and hazmat endorsements upon hire;
- Ability to operate a manual transmission preferred;
- Previous warehouse experience an asset;
- Previous forklift experience is an asset;
- Previous route sales and/or customer service experience strong preferred.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
Apply today! Visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.