Summer 2021 Internship Opportunity
Want to work for North America's leading provider of comprehensive environmental, energy and industrial services? Our strategy is to develop and maintain long-lasting relationships with a diversified group of customers who have recurring needs for environmental, energy, or industrial services.
As a Summer Intern, you will work through multiple rotations to learn about different lines of business. You will have a direct impact on the Company’s ability to thrive and grow, which will in turn, provide additional opportunities for you.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Handle correspondence, logs, invoices, and other data of a routine nature as directed;
- Types, files, faxes, enters data into spreadsheets and/or computer system, and provides clerical services of a routine nature;
- Answers the telephone and direct callers to the appropriate person and/or answer routine questions;
- Provides other clerical support as directed by the manager;
- Communicating with and supporting entire region.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Available for the full duration of the internship program during the summer of 2021;
- Current Sophomore or Junior enrolled in a 4-year degree program (Business majors preferred but not required);
- Proven leadership experience, team collaboration and strong communication skills;
- The confidence and flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.