***Sign On Bonus $3,000***
Our Safety-Kleen W Brookfield Branch is hiring for a Route Service Driver! You will be operating a Class B Straight Truck servicing parts washers as well as picking up containerized industrial waste at customer locations, such as mechanic shops and industrial businesses.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages ($20.32hr); End of year Potencial Bonus of 10K)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Operate Class B straight truck on established route
- Service parts washers, pick up drums of waste oil, and pump out tanks and drums
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the field
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen?
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- CDL Lic is a Plus but not required. Must Have ability to obtain Class B CDL
- Ability to obtain Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements
- Past route delivery experience is a plus
- Ability to drive a manual transmission required
- Ability to perform physical tasks such as moving 55-gallon drums with drum dolly required
- Ability to use a mobile device required
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
Apply today! Visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.