***Relocation package available for qualified candidates
Clean Harbors Seymour, CT is looking for an experienced Tank Inspector to join their safety conscious team. The Tank Inspector is responsible for tank testing on Hazardous Material certified tanks such as vac trucks, hydro excavators, oil tankers, guzzlers, tanker trailers, cargo tanks, and more .
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages, with weekly overtime opportunities
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Perform VIPK inspections [visual, internal, pressure, leakage];
- Timely and accurate completion of all required paperwork;
- Assist with other repairs and preventative maintenance in shop as required;
- Order parts and maintain inventory as required.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 3+ years’ experience as a tank inspector (VIPK inspections) required;
- HM-183 Register Inspector (Tank Inspector) Certificate is strongly preferred;
- 1+ years diesel mechanic experience with heavy-duty trucks and/or equipment required;
- Must have own set of basic tools, up to ½” (specialty inspector tools will be provided);
- Strong computer skills required;
- Valid Driver’s License is required;
- CDL is an asset but not required;
- Experience operating heavy equipment is an asset.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and
industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.