Lonestar Fort St John, BC is looking for a Hydro Vac Laborer to join their safety conscious team! This position is responsible for assisting our Hydro Vac Operators on a variety of customer sites to operate units in performing Daylighting excavation activities associated with pipeline, construction, utility and oil terminal work.
Why work for Lonestar?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Assisting the Hydro Vac Operators in the safe operation of all units;
- Completing tasks associated with Daylighting excavation, trenching and shoring;
- Ensuring the job site placement of the truck is safe, stable and secure;
- Completing all required paperwork on a daily basis;
- Rigging equipment in and out;
- General clean-up and maintenance of units upon completion on the job.
What does it take to work for Lonestar?
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s license is required;
- Previous Hydro Vac experience preferred;
- Previous industrial or oil field experience in a labor intensive role;
- Ability to work in all weather elements - extreme heat and cold;
- Ability and willingness to travel and to work on an on-call basis.
Lonestar West Inc., a Clean Harbors Company, provides high quality hydro vac and vacuum truck services across North America. Lonestar is an innovator that has become an industry leader in both safety and efficiency.
Best in class equipment, along with experienced and dedicated operators, and an experienced management team who play a hands-on role in day-to-day operations, is what sets us apart from the competition. Our commitment to safety is ingrained in our corporate culture and our track record speaks for itself.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.