Apply Now! Visit www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Our team in Clackamas, OR is hiring a Route Relief Driver for a Permanent Full Time Position! You will operate Class B Box, Tanker and Vacuum Trucks, filling in for other drivers on their local routes, as well as helping out in the warehouse, loading and unloading trucks, as needed. Flexibility and strong customer services skills are required for this job.
Why work for Safety Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive base hourly pay;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- May visit 10-15 customer sites per day;
- Will be responsible for picking up waste oil/oily water at customer locations driving a Class B Tanker Truck;
- Will be responsible for pickup and delivering Regulated and Non-Regulated Materials in 15, 30 & 55 gallon drums in a Class B Box Truck;
- Minor equipment repair of parts cleaners;
- Servicing of various parts cleaners, includes draining wiping down and refilling;
- Will be responsible for managing inventory in the warehouse;
- Loading and unloading trucks;
- Other duties as assigned.
What does it take to work for Safety Kleen?
- Class B CDL considered an asset (Paid Training!);
- Previous Route Driving experience is a strong asset;
- Ability to use mobile computer required;
- Customer service based aptitude preferred;
- Manual transmission experience considered an asset;
- Previous warehouse experience considered an asset.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483). *SK