Clean Harbors is currently looking for a Class A Truck Driver to join our team on a full time, permanent basis. Our Class A drivers perform duties associated with picking up waste at a variety of customer locations and transporting to a Clean Harbors facility and/or other outside disposal site.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Completing pre and post trip vehicle inspections
- Waste pick up from customer locations utilizing vans and tankers
- Loading and offloading
- Maintaining daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors ?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Class A CDL Required
- Tanker and Hazmat endorsement required;
- Previous experience hauling hazardous materials;
- Ability to use hand held device
- Strong communication skills
- Schedule flexibility with the ability to travel regionally up to 35% of the time
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
For more information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483)
Apply today! Visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/