Clean Harbors Syracuse is looking for a Class A Roll-off Driver to join their safety conscious team! As a Class A Roll-off Driver, you will be responsible for operating roll-offs to pick up hazardous materials at customer locations and transporting the waste to a Clean Harbors location or other disposal site. This position will require cross-border travel into Canada; Potential of 2-3 overnights a week.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly Pay; Time & 1/2 after 40hr
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Picking up waste from customer locations utilizing roll-offs
- Loading and securing your load
- Properly placarding the unit
- Maintaining daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL required
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsement required
- Passport or FAST Card required, with the ability to enter Canada
- Minimum 1-year Roll-off driving/operating experience
- Must be willing to be out on the road up to two weeks at a time
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.