Our Branch in South Hampton , NJ is seeking a Material Handler. You will be responsible for completing all assigned warehouse duties in a safe and responsible manner. You will work with all local, state, and federal rules and regulations; and follow all Safety-Kleen policies and procedures.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive hourly wages with opportunity for overtime;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Group 401k with company match components;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Unload route truck containerized waste in evening and reconcile waste;
- Reload route trucks with supplies and equipment for next day’s runs;
- Stock warehouse with materials after Distribution Center truck arrival;
- Prepare waste loads for shipment to Recycle Center/Distribution Center;
- Daily facility inspection;
- Empty and fill drums of solvent mineral spirits;
- Perform minor repairs on parts washers at warehouse;
- Supervise third party bulk liquid transfers;
- Inventory count at warehouse;
- Manage inventory order and receiving process;
- Other duties as required.
- Previous material handling/warehouse experience preferred, but not required (loading and offloading, inventory management, etc);
- Ability to obtain a CDL within 6 months of hire (company paid);
- Ability to perform manual labor;
- Forklift experience preferred, willing to train;
- Clean driver’s license;
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft office related software.
- Detail oriented.
Safety-Kleen Systems a Clean Harbors Co., has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.