Our Mason, MI Safety-Kleen branch is seeking a permanent full time Field Service Repair Technician to join their team. Our technicians are responsible for completing repairs and maintenance of parts washers at our internal and external customer sites in and around Michigan when business demands require.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Repairs broken, damaged, or worn equipment on-site or at the customer site;
- Maintains logs of repairs, customers to manage breakage rates, customer relationships, equipment characteristics and trends, etc;
- Drives to Safety-Kleen and client locations to fix or collect broken equipment;
- Swaps and setups replacement equipment;
- Maintains inventories, tools, and other equipment.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- 1-2 years of work experience repairing mechanical and electrical equipment and systems preferred;
- Valid Drivers license is required;
- Previous experience repairing small pumps preferred;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Computer skill proficiency with MS Office;
- 40 Hour HAZWOPER an assest.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.