The Facility Incineration Supervisor reports directly to the Incineration Manager and supervises the Board Operators, Incineration Technicians and Ash Technicians. We are searching for an individual with a strong safety orientation and leadership skills to join our team in El Dorado, AR!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner always
- Operates the unit with direction from the Incineration Manager with details outlining feed parameters
- Trains, develops and oversees Board Operators, Incineration Technicians, and Ash Technicians
- Other duties as assigned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in plant operations environment
- Knowledge of PLC Systems
- Strong background in participating in Safety and Compliance programs
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Computer skills and knowledge of MS office suite
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.