QIAGEN Bioinformatics, a division of QIAGEN, is a world leader in bioinformatics with 40+ expert curated genomics databases covering 33,000+ diseases developed from 4000+ person years of investment. To help QIAGEN grow market awareness and leadership we are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Clinical Product Marketing Manager to work in our Redwood City office in the Bay.
As the Clinical Product Marketing Manager, your responsibility will be to co-develop and execute a go-to-market plan to maximize the revenue opportunity for our bioinformatics software and services.
If you are a team player, like a fast-moving pace and have a deep understanding of the routine clinical market, this is the role for you. The role requires a team player working with scientists and Global Product Managers to analyze and prioritize market segments, refine messaging, develop a go-to-market plan with sales approval, and then execute a multi-channel marketing plan with the support of marketing colleagues.
Key responsibilities include:
- Aligning clinical product marketing goals with QIAGEN and sales revenue goals.
- Ensuring and coordinating commercial readiness for our clinical offerings and promotions.
- Identifying product launch opportunities through the year with Product Managers and appropriate support to ensure sales enablement and subsequent promotion.
- Understanding of market trends, customer pain points, competitive pressures and ensuring sales have supported training and material to optimize revenue for the clinical space.
- Segmenting market opportunities, defining marketing campaign plans, and execution of those plans leveraging Bioinformatics marketing team and QIAGEN’s marketing team.
- Delivery of campaign play books that describe for each clinical campaign the campaign goals, target audience, persona, messaging, buyers journey, activities, assets and lead flow expectation.
- Reporting, monitoring and optimization of clinical lead generation and lead closure.
- The specific responsibilities within the Go-To-Market (GTM) will include:
- Producing a strategy for a marketing clinical GTM that includes assessment of the market segments, opportunity, challenges and resources.
- Creating marketing goals and plans that integrate a coordinated GTM that aligns different QIAGEN and external channels for the market opportunity.
- Execution of the marketing strategy and plans working with key stakeholders to deliver web updates, webinars, tradeshows, digital campaigns, social media activities etc.
- At least 3 years experience in marketing products for the clinical or pharmaceutical segment
- Good understanding of genomics and/or clinical next generation sequencing
- Experience creating and refining sales enablement material
- Hands on experience with social media, webinars and tradeshows
- Strong PowerPoint and messaging skills.
- Direct knowledge and experience tactically driving marketing automation, email / landing page design and development, WordPress, Google Ads & Analytics, Eloqua and Omniture.
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA or Master’s Degree preferred.
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.