QIAGEN Bioinformatics is the worldwide leader in software solutions for genomic data analysis and interpretation. We are a global division within QIAGEN, powered by a diverse, inclusive and passionate team across 34 countries and 70 nationalities, all focused on making improvements in life possible. We are building capabilities at the cutting edge of precision medicine, and are looking for a creative, data-driven, Digital Marketing Manager to help us deliver the promise of precision medicine to patients around the world.
We are looking for an experienced digital marketer with a demonstrated history of working in the biotechnology, scientific software or digital health industries. As Digital Marketing Manager, you will support planning, executing, and maintaining our digital marketing campaigns specifically around our online presence on several QIAGEN websites including qiagenbioinformatics.com. This will include serving as product owner for the site planning and development, UX, SEO, SEO/SEM as well as tracking and optimizing the performance of these channels. You will work in partnership with QIAGEN marketing managers focused on delivering our growing portfolio of Bioinformatics products and services into research, pharma R&D, clinical testing, and real-world evidence markets.
- Transform QIAGEN’s bioinformatics-related web properties into world class, leading edge destinations across international markets in support of our aggressive growth targets.
- Increase web traffic and conversions to leads/pipeline from the websites, from key business segments, personas, roles and customer workflows.
- Increase engagement via a holistic and personalized web experience and helps increase awareness of our offerings and unique differentiation, shorten the prospect and customer journey through the buying process, and drive high customer satisfaction.
- Support development of strategy and roadmap for how QIAGEN evolves and scales its bioinformatics web presence with the business across segments, product offerings, partners and different international markets.
- Drive our SEO function across the portfolio and markets, working with the marketing team(s) and internal/external agencies to deliver against joint initiatives to increase traffic growth, lead generation, and optimize our site for organic search.
- Partner with internal and external digital UX, Brand, Content / Creative, and Development teams to ensure consistent user experience across all customer/prospect engagement points.
- Build consensus with project stakeholders at every level and develop processes and frameworks for high velocity execution of a multitude of mission-critical, high-priority web and SEO projects.
- 5+ years’ experience doing digital marketing in life sciences, biotech or digital health industry.
- Strong track record in marketing website management and UX including goal-directed site planning and execution, site structure & information architecture, content and editorial workflows, and ROI measurement.
- Strong understanding of the technical aspects of managing a website including analytics, technical and content SEO, and functionality.
- Strategic partner and consensus builder with other teams, helping them translate business requirements into customer-centric web experiences and working with them on web-friendly content to drive awareness, lead generation, and engagement.
- Has done a large website refresh using WordPress or an enterprise grade CMS.
- Data driven decision making.
- Has delivered complex websites across 3rd party agencies or similar internal service providers.
- Able to think high-level about hard problems and how to solve them cross-functionally.
- Strong partnering and collaborative skills, and ability to work effectively across a matrix organization.
- 7+ years working in web and digital marketing.
- Direct experience marketing scientific software or bioinformatics products and services.
- Direct knowledge and experience in in tactically driving marketing automation, email / landing page design and development, WordPress, Google Ads & Analytics, Eloqua and Omniture.
Expert experience with the following:
- Wordpress / similarly complex CMS.
- Marketing campaign tools such as Eloqua, SalesForce.
- Web content development and editorial workflows.
- Usability and UX design, and/or fundamentals of web design.
- Information architecture.
- Knowledge of best practices for responsive web design.
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.