The primary responsibility is to work closely within a curation team to provide research necessary to grow and maintain the N-of-One KnowledgeBase, which is used for the creation of client treatment strategy roadmaps.
This role is responsible for researching and analyzing published scientific and clinical data, communicating with other scientists and oncologists, and writing accurate content in the knowledgebase.
- Literature research on cancer biomarkers.
- Writing accurate synopses of literature and data surrounding biomarkers and cancer drugs.
- Synthesizing data into reports for cancer patients and their physicians.
- Reviewing clinical trials.
- Work in an efficient manner within the team setting to submit reports within stated deadlines.
- Attend all weekly science meetings, as applicable.
- Assist with training of new scientists.
- Assist with development of quality assurance policies for maintaining content of knowledgebase.
- Assist in management of scientific development of N-of-One, as needed.
- Assist in development of all N-of-One scientific and clinical products, as needed.
- Assist with building network and oncology council, as needed.
- Participating in conference calls and other consultations with physicians and scientists to discuss their research and its applications to cancer patients, if needed.
- Ph.D. in cancer biology, molecular biology, or related field
- 3-5 years post-graduate experience, preferred
- Good working knowledge and domain expertise in the field of cancer biology.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate work and facilitate work including proven ability to use resources effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent communication, organization and documentation skills.
- Ability to contribute to the team morale and collaborative spirit in a positive, respectful, and consistent manner.
- Maintain up-to-date, accurate written record of work and relevant data entry in compliance with company standards.
- Promote the highest quality delivery of efficient and effective services to clients.
- Maintain highest standard of integrity and confidentiality around all client, scientific and company related matters.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned or required in an early stage company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.