- Work alongside marketing and sales teams to define sales requirements, work with software and support teams to create and update product documentation content, develop messaging for Clinical Bioinformatics NGS services in world-wide markets. Develop and review high-quality communication material including technical data sheets, slide presentations, technical notes and white papers.
- Develop and implement product launch plans and represent QIAGEN Bioinformatics clinical service products through appropriate marketing channels.
- Develops sales education material with clear value proposition, product performance and competitive analysis.
- Work with Business Development, Sales, and Commerical Operations and Marketing to develop and maintain KOL network.
- Attend major industry meetings and facilitate key technology development and scientific discovery to customer base through workshops or webinar events.
- Monitors Market and competitive trends and recommends actions when necessary.
- Monitor product line financial performance and propose initiatives to optimize business performance.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in a related scientific discipline and 4 years of experience in the field of Next Generation Sequencing and Bioinformatics and its applications in clinical NGS testing.
- 4 years of industry experience in marketing, support and/or sales roles.
- Experience in the Genomic Services business is a plus.
- Experience with clinical labs or clinical decision support software is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to develop product launch plans and lead the internal launch readiness activities for new products.
- Experience with digital marketing and web content management platforms a plus.
- Strong business acumen, financial and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication (writing and presentation) skills.
- Willingness to travel as required for position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.