The Technical Associate in Kit Assembly comprehends and performs assigned manual production tasks according to established standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for Manual production and assembly procedures in compliance with relevant regulations and Standard Operation Procedures.
- Adhere to and accurately complete all production-related documentation.
- Responsible for set up, trouble shooting and operation of production related equipment within the assembly area.
- Assist in the setup and preparation of required production related materials.
- Contribute to cross-functional process improvement initiatives.
- Contribute to and support department/corporate goals.
- Responsible for ensuring on-going compliance to applicable quality and EHS regulations and standards (e.g., ISO, US FDA, MDD, IVDD, EU-PSHA, OSHA, etc.).
- High School diploma or equivalent with 1-3 years of related work experience, or an AA degree with related work experience.
- Understanding of FDA and cGMP regulated production practices is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of job tasks; general to minimal supervision required.
- Able to use general/automated laboratory/production equipment.
- Familiarity with computers and automated manufacturing equipment helpful.
- Able to plan use of equipment, materials, production documents and their own personal time efficiently.
- Able to complete/review production-related documentation accurately.
- Basic mathematical skills are required.
- Work safely and effectively in a team environment.
- Strong organization and attention to detail skills.
- Able to communicate issues and problems to supervisors.
- The work environment is fast-paced and involves the ability to quickly change priorities and multi-task while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Able to read, write and understand the English language.
- No travel required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Detail oriented
- Strong motivation
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.