QIAGEN Aarhus is a leading center in the development of world class, bioinformatics analysis software. We are looking for a highly competent Software Tester/Test Manager with developer skills as part of our mission to make improvements in life possible.
You will be part of a large software project, characterized by many complex algorithms with a heavy scientific foundation (bioinformatics). Your colleagues are highly motivated and competent, and we expect you to be as well.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring test coverage and traceability.
- Participating in designing and implementing automated tests on both system and unit integration level.
- Taking part in design specification activities with focus on testability, consistency and completeness.
- Participating in risk management activities.
- Planning and coordinating test phases.
- Reporting on quality and test performance.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or similar.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Software Tester, Test Manager or similar in the software field.
- Developer experience.
- Fluent in English, fluency in Danish is a plus.
The following will be considered a plus:
- ISEB, ISTQB, TMAP or comparable certifications.
- Experience from a medico IT or other regulated work environment.
- Knowledge of bioinformatics.
- Recent experience with Java and associated technologies/frameworks.
- Good communication and team working skills.
- You can coordinate your own day and reach out when it is prudent.
- Pragmatic and solution oriented.