- Research and Testing for the establishment and improvement manufacturing process for the robustness and cost effectiveness
- Documentation of the research result, to analyze the data, and to present it at meetings
- Research on the stability of the reagent manufactured
- Product implementation in manufacturing systems (SAP and PIMS)
- Management of order processing inside Operations team
- Maintenance of critical equipment or precision instruments
- Documentation of Standard Operating Procedure
- BS or MS degree in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or related Life Sciences field
- Minimum 3-years hands-on experience in a molecular biology laboratory.
- Experience in RT-PCR, Next-Gen-Sequencing, miRNA, gene expression, bioinformatics, protein purification, Cell based assay, Immunoassay preferred.
- Excellence in designing experiments, analyzing the data, and the presentation.
- Time management skill
- Excellent skills in MS-office software especially in MS-Excel
- Ability to read and follow technical procedures. Ability to write SOP and reports
- Must be fluent in English and possess exceptional verbal and writing skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and to promptly respond to questions from managers and colleagues.
- Must be organized, motivated, and team player
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.