- Carry out content marketing projects for a molecular diagnostics or bioinformatics market segment within QIAGEN.
- Create effective scientific and clinical marketing literature and collateral for QIAGEN’s world-class range of molecular diagnostics and bioinformatics products online and offline
- Develop and execute communication concepts and marketing campaigns for different target audiences.
-Writing for drug discovery R&D, clinical trials as well as real world evidence.
- Prioritize, plan and manage multiple content development projects simultaneously according to deadlines.
- Communicate effectively and ensure alignment between stakeholders.
Minimum of a Masters degree in molecular biology, biomedical science or a related field; PhD preferred.
- A deep understanding of the concepts and principles of molecular biology; in-depth knowledge of NGS and bioinformatics an advantage.
- Proven ability to write clear and concise marketing content focused on a clinical audience, and imaginative and persuasive marketing collateral
- Experience in marketing communications in molecular diagnostics or life sciences.
- Knowledge of online content management systems an advantage.
Enthusiastic and self-motivated with a strong business focus.
- Native English speaker.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written and interpersonal skills necessary to manage projects involving a diverse and internationally-based team.
- Highly organized and comfortable working in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments.
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.