- Planning and steering of projects from the idea to market launch.
- Coordination of R&D projects and support of product .changes in the Life Cycle Management process.
- Optimization of project processes and prioritizations.
- Support of project specific interfaces to customers.
- Support of system engineers.
- Project reporting.
- Degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or medical technology.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in project management.
- Experience in development of complex systems, e.g. electronics, software, optics and mechanics.
- Professional experience in development of medical devices also in a regulatory environment (e.g. FDA).
- Distinct team spirit and problem solving ability.
- Strong organizational and negotiating skills.
- Good German and English language skills orally and in writing.