Addresses leadership, team and organizational development needs for one or more of Exelon’s operating groups. Leads the execution of integrated talent management processes to ensure that the operating groups’ leadership talent is sufficient to meet current and future business needs.
Direct the Business Talent Review (BTR), succession planning, and other talent management processes to develop leadership talent for operating group(s) current and future business needs. Analyze and interpret BTR data and provide counsel to operating company leaders to ensure that there is ready talent to meet strategic business objectives. As needed, identify priorities and suggest solutions for building bench strength. In conjunction with other HR professionals, coordinate/implement appropriate processess and initiatives to support this goal, which may include leadership development, retention assessments/programs, leadership rotations, capability development and slates for open key management positions, and coaching/mentoring.
Provide executive development services such as on-boarding, development planning, and coaching where appropriate and contracted. Work with executives, high potential key managers to support and promote the individual development planning process within operating group.
Lead cross-functional or HR –based project teams to support the development of enterprise-wide management and leadership development processes and programs.
Serve as the organizational development point of contact for Operating group lead(s). Oversee appropriate activities to support this, including team and organizational assessments and organizational development interventions. Provide client support for employee survey analysis, action/results planning and ongoing oversight.
• Bachelors Degree in HR, business or related field
• Extensive knowledge and experience with talent management processes, resources and tools.
• 10 or more years HR experience, with at least 6-8 years in OD/HRD
• Strong analytic and assessment skills
• Ability to be strategic and hands-on
• Results focused and a strong sense of customer service
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
• Strong analytical and assessment skills
• Masters Degree in related field – OD, HRD or Psychology
• Certification in executive coaching
• Specialized skills may include individual assessment, organization design and development, stand up training, process redesign and change management
Pepco Holdings, an Exelon Company, is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of characteristics protected by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Never Miss an Update - Follow us on Twitter @PHICareers