We are looking for a talented Solution Consultant to join our team at PeopleFluent.
The Solution Consultant provides customers and sales managers with technical product advice and demo support during pre-sales discussions. Responsible for preparing and delivering detailed product demonstrations and product prototypes for prospects, and answering prospects’ and salespersons’ product questions. Also may provide support to Account Management for upgrade opportunities and issue resolution.
- Perform solution demonstrations.
- Customize presentations for specific audiences and business issues.
- Create proof of concepts that suit the prospect or client’s environment.
- Qualify, consolidate, and prioritize requirements for the sales demo.
- Act as the primary liaison between the field and supporting functions for product positioning, fit and support, including addition of new capabilities as available from engineering.
- Answer questions from potential customers. Discuss upgrade possibilities for existing clients. Assist prospects in understanding technical installation and integration issues.
- Provide support for RFP/RFIs, proposals and other sales-support communications up to 25 percent of the time
- Participate in seminars, trade shows, and other marketing activities in order to promote awareness of PeopleFluent solutions.
- Maintain thorough understanding and up to date knowledge of products.
- Strong knowledge of all areas of business operations.
- 3 to 5 years of experience with HCM software; Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, and/or Learning Management software. Strong preference given to candidates with Compensation experience.
- Able to resolve moderately complex pre-sales technical problems, working with field sales personnel.
- Comfortable and confident in public speaking settings.
- Able to present technical concepts in a clear manner to customers through demos and proposals.
- Good writing, editing, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent PC skills.
- Travel 25%
In addition to vacation benefits, you will be eligible upon your date of hire to participate in our health benefits program which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, HSA and FSA plans as well as short-term and long-term disability and company paid life insurance. Additionally, you will be eligible to participate in our 401(k) plan.
About the company:
The PeopleFluent Learning suite draws on over 25 years of experience creating enterprise learning solutions to develop employees into the best that they can be.
PeopleFluent Learning products – content authoring and the NetDimensions LMS – support development through an ecosystem of connected learning products and solutions. Our authoring solution allows teams to create cloud-based, fully responsive eLearning at speed and scale, while NetDimensions, our award-winning Learning Management System, specialises in creating learning and knowledge solutions for high-consequence industries where operational and compliance requirements are particularly complex.
Our secure SaaS solutions are ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001 certified.
PeopleFluent Learning is part of Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG).
For more information, visit www.peoplefluent.com.
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please follow this link: https://workable.com/j/4CAB692E2A
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.